Missoula, MT. Hub of the Five Valleys, 2nd-Largest city in Montana, founded as Hellgate Trading Post, later Missoula Mills, eventually just Missoula, and home to Montana Tea & Spice, the creators of this best-selling blend.
It represents a perfect Missoula sunset; colorful, complex, and soothing. The many herbs & spices involved make for a perfect example of Montana Tea & Spice's blending prowess, all mixing and blending together to make for easily one of the best herbal tisanes to bless our lips.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
Chamomile, rosehips, raspberry leaf, papaya leaf, peppermint, spearmint, blackberry leaf, passionflower, red clover, star anise, wild cherry bark, lemon peel, wintergreen, lavender, stevia, and extracts.