Missoula, Montana is the home of the Montana Tea and Spice Company, and they are the ones that came up with this amazingly complex drink. It'll wind you down in the evening no matter how hectic your day was.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
Chamomile, rosehips, raspberry leaf, papaya leaf, peppermint, spearmint, blackberry leaf, passionflower, red clover, star anise, wild cherry bark, lemon peel, wintergreen, lavender, stevia, and extracts.