Named for a spell long held sacred by sorcerers the world over, a flaming sphere will churn and spark with wild ferocity, burning everything unfortunate enough to be in its path. Flaming spheres will wipe out entire parties of adventurers, bandits, anything at all, really. This tea definitely stands up to this legacy.
The Flaming Sphere Herbal Cinnamon Explosion does not mess around. With crisp Indonesian cinnamon topped with cinnamon oil, the tobbaco and citrus notes underneath barely make it through the wall of spice. Each up uses a whopping 30 grams of leaf, making for one of our heaviest, most intense teas we have to offer. Try it as a latte; the milk may help the burn, but the flavor only gets hotter.
- Use 30g (≈2 rounded tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 5 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra few minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute or two, or use 20g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another few minute, or use 40g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 30g (≈2 rounded tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 4 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 5 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
USDA Organic Indonesian cinnamon chips, South African red rooibos, orange peel, cloves, Chinese Fujian safflower petals, & natural extracts.