A fine traditional shu pu-erh wrapped around intense white chocolate with a hint of white tea mixed in. Great by itself, but it sure likes sugar!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling water
- Steep for 1:30, strain leaves, consider adding a teaspoon of sugar, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute.
- Too strong? Take off 30 seconds, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another 30 seconds or more, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (80°C/175°F) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Chinese shu pu-erh dark tea, Chinese white tea buds, and natural white chocolate flavor.