This tea hits like a martial artist after decades of training leading up to one moment, one fight, punches slamming into you one after another with precise, pin-point accuracy inside of one second, one sip. Vithankande Estate hooks us up with this slammin' black tea with mildly atringent flavors, a smooth profile, and a hearty, heavy body. Looking for your Ceylon Black? This is the one for you!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Vithankanda Estate Sri Lankan Ratnapura black tea.