Watch as you soar straight to sleep with this delightful herbal blend that defies the typical minty flavor profile .The Leaf on the Wind uses earthy and smooth green rooibos as a base with actual wintergreen leaf rather than extract, which results in an earthier and softer flavor, rather than frosty and biting. Cardamom provides a more complex underlying flavor profile and rounds out the blend into a smooth, excellent chamomile replacement.
- Use 7g (≈1 heaping tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water (it's fairly forgiving, though, so don't panic)
- Steep for 4:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra two or three minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte? This one's delicious as one, and comes out a gorgeous blue!
- Use 11g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
USDA Organic South African green rooibos, American wintergreen leaf, & whole Guatemalan cardamom pods.