Crisp apples pop out of this blend with all your beloved masala spices wrapped around the perfect black base to accent each flavor. It looks like Christmas, tastes like fresh mulled cider off the stove, and smells like heaven.
- Use 14g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 7g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 13g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a straight tea?
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
Black tea, cinnamon bark, ginger root, cardamom, orange peels, cloves, apple pieces, natural apple flavor, and natural cinnamon flavor.