Altitude sickness is no fun at all, but we're here to help in whatever way we can. Our 'Over the Pass' Stomach Soother blend contains herbs considered helpful for nausea (peppermint and ginger), calming and soothing herbs (Egyptian chamomile and green rooibos), and sweet honeybush with a bit of orange for flavor.
Do not drink this tea in place of medications prescribed by your doctor! 'Over the Pass' Stomach Soother is intended for use as a tea only, not as a medication. Please limit to four cups per day.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
USDA Organic South African green rooibos, USDA Organic American peppermint leaf, USDA Organic Croatian chamomile blossoms, USDA Organic Guatemalan ginger root, South African honeybush, orange peels, and natural orange flavor.