We would like to offer you this carefully selected, quality tea, which comes from altitudes of between 1,000 and 2,300 m. The very well-processed, wiry, slightly reddish leaf with its medium-strong, well-balanced spiciness make this tea a smart choice as a complement to each Ceylon assortment. The bright, copper-colored cup offers us a strong and spicy aroma with a touch of malt. A real treat at any time of day!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Sri Lankan black tea.