The Rapture is an absolutely fascinating blend. The predominant flavors being pomegranate and dragonfruit, the base, while tasting like a typical Chinese green, is actually a Chinese Bai Mu Dan white blended with a Japanese sencha. Delicious hot and iced!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 3 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Chinese steamed green tea, Chinese steamed green tea twigs, Chinese baimudan white tea, dragonfruit pieces, lemon grass, flavoring, freeze-dried kiwi pieces, freeze-dried raspberry pieces, pomegranate arils.