The Pumpkin Spice Must Flow, at least if Facebook is any indication in the fall. Celebrate this harvest season with a real pumpkin tea, not that bogus syrup from the coffee shops that doesn't have an ounce of pumpkin anything in it. Our Pumpkin Herbal Masala is, as the name states, spiced with masala spices with a red rooibos base, actual chunks of pumpkin, and pumpkin flavor extract. This is unlike any "Pumpkin Spice Latte" you'll ever have, with real spices and real pumpkin meat. Great as a latte, as per the masala tradition, or straight up!
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4:00, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep a bit longer!
- Too strong? Take it off early, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Steep it a bit longer, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 14g (≈2 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
South African red rooibos, cinnamon chips, cardamom pods, freeze-dried pumpkin pieces, coriander, cardamom seeds, cloves, and natural flavor extract.