Shhh. Be careful with this one. We’re not sure we’re even supposed to have it!
Secrets tastes like the darkest recesses of the mind: sweet, creamy, intensely dark, rich, and powerful. It’s a treat, like oatmeal, or a candy bar.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
South African red rooibos (two varietals), USDA Organic Indonesian cinnamon chips, USDA Organic American black walnut hulls, caramel pieces, Spanish carob, & natural French vanilla & caramel extract.