We wouldn't be much of a Montana tea shop without some huckleberry blends, now would we? Of our two, this one exemplifies a walk in the woods on a bright spring day. As you sip this, you can practically taste the sun in your hair, the green of the plants, and the fluffy clouds floating above. Naturally caffeine-free and delicious hot or iced, this sweeter huckleberry blend will bring anyone to the northern rockies like nothing else.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use boiling (100°C/212°F) water
- Steep for 4 minutes, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
South African red rooibos, blackberry leaf, cinnamon, hibiscus, rosehips, cloves, & extract