Forged hundreds, perhaps thousands of years ago, Iron Goddess of Mercy oolong has proven to be a favorite the world over. We combined an oven-roasted Iron Goddess with valerian root to bring all who drink it to a state of relaxation, perhaps even sleep. But for flavor's sake, we threw in a combination of cinnamon and spearmint to add sharp flavors over top of the smooth, toasty oolong. What results is a flavor combination unlike any other; a sharp, soothing blend that, even with caffeine, relaxes you to the bone.
- Use 7g (≈1 tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz) of water.
- Use 80°C/175°F water
- Steep for 3:30, strain leaves, and enjoy!
- Like milk in your tea? Steep an extra minute!
- Too strong? Take off a minute, or use 5g of leaf instead!
- Too light? Kick it up another minute, or use 10g of leaf instead!
- Wanna do a tea latte?
- Use 10g (≈1½ tbsp) of leaf per ½ liter (≈17 oz).
- Steep 2 minutes in ¼ liter (≈8 oz) boiling (100°C/212°C) water
- Add ¼ liter (≈8 oz) hot milk, steep another 3 minutes.
- Strain leaves, add sugar if you like (5g or 1 tsp usually does it), and enjoy!
Roasted Chinese tieguanyin oolong tea, USDA Organic Indonesian cinnamon chips, USDA Organic American spearmint, & USDA Organic American valerian root.